Tuesday, July 12, 2016 | By: Lisa LaMendola

PRESS RELEASE: Talking to the Dog ~ Animal Communication for the Pet Owner

For those who follow me for writing tips and information, I would like to share with you a lesson in turning old trash into something new and better.

As you know I always write about dogs, because they are what I know best. But in my work as an Animal Communicator, I work with many different types of animals. They all speak the same language, and it is one that we can speak to.

Many writers write things and never complete it, putting it in a file to be readdressed later. This happens a lot, but it is how we come up with great ideas for books and great content for our work. So....

A long time ago, far away, I wrote an eBook for Sammy's Mission so my clients could learn how to communicate with their pets.  Many liked it, some couldn't find the time to do what they needed to make it work. Others took my Animal Communication Course instead (which is taught every year in the spring ~ if you are interested in this be sure to sign up for the mailing list on our Home Page). If you are interested in pets and how to care for them properly, be sure to like the FaceBook Page that Sammy and I share. So I took that little eBook and chopped it up and moved it around, added a lot to it, and came out with a new and exciting masterpiece!

Today I share that masterpiece with you so you can talk to your pet.  Plus it is out on KINDLE right now!

READ SAMPLE

This book will change your world! It will help you better connect to your pet on a telepathic level so that you can effectively know what your pet is saying and when.

You will probably be surprised at how simple and complete their responses are, and you will learn to see the world you live in just a little bit differently.

SO get your copy of Talking to the Dog: Animal Communication for the Pet Owner on KINDLE for only $2.99! There really is no excuse not to get it... Besides, even if you think you don't have time to read it now, that's the beauty of books! You can buy now and read later! So what are you waiting for?

Oh, you don't have a pet? Don't really want to learn to talk to them? Well, do you know someone who does? This would make a great gift! Or just pass on this post to them and let them order it themselves!



0 comments:

Post a Comment